Friday, August 19, 2022

Nate/Nathan and the House of Ho

My doctor is a TV celebrity. He’s Nathan Nguyen, M.D., who also is a co-star of the “House of Ho,” a reality TV series starting a new season at HBO Max on Aug. 25. Google says: “House of Ho follows the life of the Ho family led by patriarch Binh Ho, a Vietnamese family who are living the American Dream in Houston, Texas.”

I should learn more about this show (but I am too cheap to buy a subscription to the channel.

In the promotional poster, my doctor is wearing a brightly colored tuxedo with no stethoscope around his neck.

Also, his first name is stated as Nate although his shingle at the Mid-Coast clinic in Wharton, Texas, states his first name as Nathan.

Nate/Nathan is a great guy and a great doctor. Nate/Nathan has been my doctor for a long time and will likely continue to be until he reads this.

I need to be serious for a moment. There are so many things that make Wharton a unique place in which to live and visit. It’s totally cool that Dr. Nathan/Nate adds

another interesting layer to Wharton’s unique story.

It’s our story, and no one else’s.

And now for something completely different.

I have been conversing with BlenderBot, Meta’s artificially intelligence. BlenderBot tells me it “lives” in Florida.

BlenderBot did not know a darn thing about Wharton, Texas. That’s disappointing. But now that’s changed.

You’re welcome.

My next conversation with BlenderBot will cover Nate/Nathan and the House of Ho.

“Players win games, but teams win championships.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betty Boop and movie ratings

The motion picture rating system was developed and is in place through the motion picture industry itself. It is not enforced by law. It st...